You may ask yourself, "why should I pay for designing my website, when there are so many different free website designing programs?"
Before I explain what we do for your website, let me ask you 10 important questions you need to know before designing a Search Engine Friendly, and User Friendly website? If you can answer all these questions below, then by all means you are qualified to design your site. If there is even 1 question you are unable to answer, then your site will fail, and it will be better to get a professional designer to develop your website.
- What is html, and how do I manipulate it for my web design?
- What is Photoshop / Corel?
- What is Search Engine Optimization (SEO)?
- What is Search Engine Submission (SES)?
- Why should I not use microsoft word to design my site?
- Why should I not use frontpage to design my site?
- What is google analytics, how will it help me?
- What is the difference between php, and asp?
- What is Meta Tags and Meta Keywords, how will my site do without it?
- What is a sitemap, what will it do for my site?
We consider all of the above when designing a website, we use our experience in high google rankings, and implement this in every site we design... So, considering all of this, we recommend / do the following:
- All our websites will be designed using php, and css, this will help with speed, and with search engines.
- All websites are customized to the clients requirements.
- All our web design packages come with the small SEO Package, ensuring all links are search engine friendly
- Search Engine Submission is offered at a low monthly rate, which means we submit your website, meta tags and meta keywords to 150+ websites every month, getting the best possible rank for your keywords, resulting in possible clients finding your site..
- We include a sitemap in every website we design, this helps search engines navigate, and index all your site pages.
Before considering designing your site we advise you to consult a professional, as this is what we do, and we are good at it.
You know your business, we know our business... and we would never try to run your business for you!