You may ask yourself, "why should I pay for designing my website, when there are so many different free website designing programs?"
Before I explain what we do for your website, let me ask you 10 important questions you need to know before designing a Search Engine Friendly, and User Friendly website? If you can answer all these questions below, then by all means you are qualified to design your site. If there is even 1 question you are unable to answer, then your site will fail, and it will be better to get a professional designer to develop your website.
- What is html, and how do I manipulate it for my web design?
- What is Photoshop / Corel?
- What is Search Engine Optimization (SEO)?
- What is Search Engine Submission (SES)?
- Why should I not use microsoft word to design my site?
- Why should I not use frontpage to design my site?
- What is google analytics, how will it help me?
- What is the difference between php, and asp?
- What is Meta Tags and Meta Keywords, how will my site do without it?
- What is a sitemap, what will it do for my site?
We consider all of the above when designing a website, we use our experience in high google rankings, and implement this in every site we design... So, considering all of this, we recommend / do the following:
- All our websites will be designed using php, and css, this will help with speed, and with search engines.
- All websites are customized to the clients requirements.
- All our web design packages come with the small SEO Package, ensuring all links are search engine friendly
- Search Engine Submission is offered at a low monthly rate, which means we submit your website, meta tags and meta keywords to 150+ websites every month, getting the best possible rank for your keywords, resulting in possible clients finding your site..
- We include a sitemap in every website we design, this helps search engines navigate, and index all your site pages.
Before considering designing your site we advise you to consult a professional, as this is what we do, and we are good at it.
You know your business, we know our business... and we would never try to run your business for you!
Contact us for a free quotation, or more information